Dr. Steven Bernabeu, or Dr. Steve for short, has been practicing in Fairfax, Virginia, since 1991.
- Virginia Board of Medicine Chiropractic License
- New York State Board for Chiropractic License
- Board of Chiropractic Examiners Certified
Education & Residency
- B.S. in Health Sciences, Long Island
Specialization in Respiratory Therapy
- Respiratory Therapist, Stony Brook University Hospital
- D.C., New York Chiropractic College, 1989
- Special appointed Teaching Resident, NYCC, 1990
1991 to Today
- Relocated to Virginia to start a private practice with his wife and partner, Dr. Gina Simonetti
- Began treating (and still today!) many premier athletes including Olympians in track and field, swimming, figure skating, gymnastics, and professional football players
- 1994 started working with George Mason University athletic department as part of the medical team. In 1996, he was a member of the on-site medical team that assisted the men's track and field team in their 1996 NCAA victory. Dr. Steve continues to serve as part of the GMU adjunct medical staff.
- 1999 became certified in physician acupuncture and dry needling
- Continued education through today in clinical rehabilitative medicine, radiology, clinical nutrition, functional medicine, neurology, kinesiology, and myofascial therapy
Q&A with Dr. SteveWhat part of patient care interests you most?