Dr. Gina Simonetti, or Dr. Gina for short, has been in practicing in Fairfax, Virginia since 1991.
- Virginia Board of Medicine Chiropractic License
- New York State Board for Chiropractic License
- Board of Chiropractic Examiners Certified
Education & Residency
- B.S. in Biological Sciences from Adelphi University, 1986
- D.C., New York Chiropractic College, 1989
Phi Chi Omega Chiropractic Honor Society
- Teaching residency in gross anatomy cadaver and chiropractic techniques labs, NYCC, 1989
- Special appointed Teaching Resident, NYCC, 1990
- M.S. in Human Anatomy and Physiology Instruction, NYCC, 2016
1991 to Today
- Relocated to Virginia to start a private practice with her husband and partner, Dr. Steven Bernabeu
- Implemented to the practice laser therapy in its application to neurological and musculoskeletal conditions
- Continued education through today in rehabilitative musculoskeletal medicine, clinical nutrition, neurology, radiology, sports medicine, acupuncture, and myofascial therapy and unwinding
Q&A with Dr. GinaWhat part of patient care interests you most?